INFORMATION SHEET FOR PRIVACY ACT
Moonlight Aydinlatma Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş., HPR Endüstri A.Ş. and HPR Pazarlama A.Ş. (Collectively as “Parties” or individually as “Party”); show maximum sensitivity to protect your personal data together with fundamental rights and freedoms, all kinds of personal data and special quality personal data of the persons who take advantage of our services as a company, of the persons with whom commercial relationship exists and of our personnel are processed and maintained in accordance with Turkish Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698.
Your personal data and special quality personal data can be collected, processed, recorded, stored, amended, updated, checked periodically, re-arranged, classified and maintained orally, in written or electronically due to services offered by our company through affiliated companies, state institutions and organizations, automatic or non-automatic methods, our company’s units and offices, website, call center, social media channels, mobile applications, business partners, service providers- suppliers and similar means.
Your personal data collected is processed in order to ensure that you will benefit from the services offered by our company, due to our legal liabilities regarding keeping the records, and for the purposes of execution of necessary studies by our business units, proposing the services offered by our company to you by customizing according to your likes, usage habits and needs, providing legal and commercial safety of our company and the persons with whom our company has a business relationship in accordance with the principles and procedures in Article 4 of the Privacy Act and within terms and purposes of the personal data processing as specified in Article 5 and 6 thereof.
Your collected personal data may be transferred to affiliates of our company, insurance companies that is worked with, domestic and foreign companies and organizations, public institutions and organizations as well as private partnerships, business partners, suppliers and service providers in relation to business partnerships with our Company and third parties / organizations to be determined by them to make use of private or general facilities, to ensure that our company fulfills its legal obligations to collect and record data and to coordinate with public institutions and organizations working with affiliates and suppliers, to ensure that the human resources policies are carried out and to ensure continuity of service, within the framework of the personal data processing requirements and purposes specified in the 8th and 9th articles of Privacy Act.
Your personal data and special quality data are kept within the body of our company in accordance with the terms regulated under the relative legislation.Your personal data and special quality data are kept within the body of our company in accordance with the terms regulated under the relative legislation.
In this context, personal data owners shall be entitled:
- To learn whether personal data has been processed,
- To request information if the personal data has been processed,
- To learn processing purpose of the personal data and whether it has been used properly,
- To know the third persons to whom the personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction and notification of the operation done in this context to the third persons if the personal data has been processed incomplete or improperly,
- To request deletion or removal of the personal data and notification of the operation done in this context to the third persons if reasons of processing disappear though it has been processed in accordance with provisions of the Privacy Act and other relative laws,
- To object to a conclusion to the detriment of the person by analyzing the processed data through exclusive automatic systems,
- To request compensation for damages if loss incurs due to illegal data processing.
Pursuant to Clause 1, Article 13 of the Privacy Act, you can submit your request to exercise your rights abovementioned to [email protected] [email protected] or [email protected] addresses with secure electronic signature or by e-mail to the address of [email protected] or to the address of Uygurlar Caddesi, No:1, PK:06935, Sincan — Ankara / Turkey with original signature.
Our company shall conclude the request free of charge according to its nature within thirty days at the latest. However, if operation requires a separate cost, we will get a fee as specified by the Personal Data Protection Board.